The Library's automated system enables borrowers to renew materials online. Library patrons are not always required to return materials to the library in order to extend their due date.
Please be aware that under certain circumstances, the system will not allow you to renew books.
Materials cannot be renewed online if:
- Any items you currently have checked out of the library are overdue
- The titles you want to renew have already been renewed the maximum number of times allowed
- The materials you are renewing were placed on "Hold" for another patron.
If you have problems, please call the Access Services Department of the Library at: 610-683-4480.
- Go to the catalog
- Click on Renew Books, near the bottom of the page
- Click in the barcode box and type in your ID card number. Type in your last name in the second box, and click on the LOGIN button.
- On your Personal Account page, under "Items Checked Out", the first column is labeled "Renew?" Click in the white box in the Renew column next to the titles you want to renew.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the RENEW ITEMS button.
- The screen will return with the new date due in the "Renewal Status" column on the right.