Implementation Team for Institutional Effectiveness
Overseeing and monitoring institutional effectiveness, the Implementation Team for Institutional Effectiveness is primarily responsible for:
- contributing to the development of a strong and comprehensive institutional culture of assessment and continuous improvement.
- coordinating the assessment work of all University divisions.
- ensuring that individual units and assessment committees are informed about the assessment processes and outcomes of other units.
- identifying common assessment-based institutional needs and goals and using this information to guide professional development and improve educational effectiveness through planning, budgeting, and resource allocations.
- tracking, organizing, and guiding the completion of documents critical to institutional effectiveness (i.e. Middle States Self-Study, Midpoint Peer Review, and Annual Institutional Update; Annual Institutional Assessment Report).
Wednesday, January 13; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 3; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 24; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 17; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 7; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 28; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 19; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.