Academic Assessment Council
The Academic Assessment Council will facilitate and support academic assessment of student learning outcomes in the context of the curriculum, including undergraduate and graduate degree programs, and general education. In this role, the Council will:
- Develop and implement procedures for annual program student learning outcome assessments and support the use of these annual assessments in 5-year program reviews
- Review program student learning outcome assessment plans and provide feedback on their efficacy and appropriateness
- Ensure that student learning outcomes developed by programs are in alignment with the University mission and are used for continuous improvement
- Prepare an annual report for the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs on the state of program student learning outcome assessments and share the findings with the campus community
- Facilitate conversations with stakeholders about assessment results
Academic Assessment Council Membership can be found here.
2021-2022 Meeting Schedule:
- Thursday, September 9; 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 7; 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 4; 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 3; 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 3; 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 7; 9:00 a.m.