CET Events Fall 2022
The Center for the Enhancement of Teaching (CET) offers a variety of faculty-led presentations on teaching and learning topics, as well as a Teaching Conversations in a more informal discussion-based format. Each session provides the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge with colleagues. Please see below for th CET sessions Fall 2022.
CET Fall 2022 Schedule
- FYE-CET session at 3pm on 09/15 "Scaffolding Research Methods in First Year Seminars" by Dr. Lynn Kutch (via Zoom)
- SSAE-CET joint session at 11am on 09/22 “Starfish and Student Retention: Progress Surveys and Early Intervention Part I” by Ms. Cheryl Brattley (via Zoom)
- UGRC-CET session at 11am on 10/13 “Scholarly Research Opportunities for All through CUREs” by Dr. Lance Barton (via Zoom)
- SSAE-CET joint session at 11am on 10/27 “Starfish and Student Retention: Progress Surveys and Early Intervention Part II” by Ms. Cheryl Brattley (via Zoom)
- CET session at 11am on 11/10 “Ungrading in Online Courses: Technological Tools that Build Community” by Dr. Elizabeth Schneider (RL 06)
- CET session at 11am on 11/17 “Equitable, Inclusive, and Engaging Teaching” by Dr. Yun (Amy) Lu, Dr. Mahfuzul Khondaker, and Mr. Doug Scott (via Zoom)
Link for Zoom Sessions: https://kutztown.zoom.us/j/97683843693
Location for In-person Sessions: RL06
If you are interested in facilitating a workshop or have suggestions for future topics, please contact Dr. Yun (Amy) Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org.