Evening Programming Student Worker
- Complete a semester inventory and test of all equipment.
- Communicate with Student Groups and Talent in advance of events.
- Communicate with the Programming and Processes Assistant for Housing and Dining Services to ensure programming is running smooth.
- Make suggestions of Students who have talents.
- Spread the word of up-coming Dining Services programs; specifically those that include student performers.
- Set up and maintain sound equipment. Clean up sound equipment following all events.
- Monitor sound equipment throughout the duration of events.
- Ensure South Dining Hall stage is clean after all events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Available Enrollment as a full-time current KU undergraduate or graduate student at the time of application and throughout the recruitment and employment term.
- Students must reside on campus during the employment term.
- Maintenance of a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA at the time of application and throughout the recruitment and employment term.
- Maintenance of good judicial standing with KU at the time of application and throughout the recruitment and employment period.
- Past violations of KU Policy or the law may result in a candidate being removed from the selection process. Any individual currently on "Disciplinary Probation" is not eligible.
- In good financial standing throughout recruitment and employment term.
- Available to work weekdays and weekends in the evening.
- Available to work 8-10 hours per month.
- Required knowledge and familiarity with technology, including but not limited to set-up of soundboards, audio, and speaker systems.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and interact competently with faculty, staff, students, and guests. Demonstrate a positive attitude towards learning and working as a team.
- Knowledge of Kutztown University.