Spring 2021 Bill Impacts
updated Jan. 8, 2021
To compensate for the decreased days students will reside on campus, Kutztown University will provide prorated reductions for students’ housing cost, base meal plan cost, as well as other select fees.
Reductions and Discounts
Students will be starting the first two weeks of the semester online. As with the fall semester, due to the reduced time on campus, students will be issued the same 10% discount to select fees and the same 10% discount for housing and base meal plans.
- Jan. 7: select fees have been reduced and are now reflected in MyKU.
- Jan. 14-15: housing and meal reductions should reflect in MyKU.
Interim statements are available 24 hours a day by navigating to MyKU > KU Financial Account tile > Payment Dashboard > Your Account > click here to see current activity since last statement. In the Your Bills box, students will see their regular monthly statements. These two will be forthcoming.
- Students will see an updated statement the evening of Thursday, Jan. 7. This will capture any changes, including payments, that have occurred between Dec. 1 and Jan. 7.
- Students will see an updated statement the evening of Friday, Jan. 15, if they have had any changes since Jan. 7 to their enrollment, or to their housing and meal costs, as well as payments.
Spring 2021 refunds from financial aid disbursements will begin Friday, Feb. 5. Overpayments that are the result of out of pocket payments for those students that cancel housing and meals (large refunds), will be processed as soon as possible (similar to Fall 2020 refunds).
Refunds are issued to students via the BankMobile Disbursements program only.
- Students who have chosen a refund preference in the past do not need to do anything. If you would like to verify you refund selection, visit www.bankmobilevibe.com. If you have forgotten your log in information, you will need to work with them directly on a reset.
- Students who have not chosen a refund preference are encouraged to do so with urgency by visiting www.refundselection.com and selecting the link "Don’t have a code to proceed." Codes can also be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be sent to your KU email account only.
Questions can be directed to the following offices:
- Student Accounts (billing-related questions): email@example.com
- Housing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dining (meal plans): email@example.com
KU Office of Student Accounts