- All prospective students who would like to attend one of these visitation opportunities MUST pre-register. No walk-ins will be permitted.
- Registrations are limited to the prospective student and 1 member of their immediate family/household.
- Please note that we have a limited number of registrations available per day to ensure the maximum amount of social distancing measures.
- All visitors must wear masks while on campus.
Do you have a question? Email email@example.com for more information!
Daily Campus Tours
- Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM for admitted students only
- Monday through Friday at 1:30 PM for all other students
- Saturdays at 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM
- Selected evenings at 4:30 PM
Transfer Information Sessions
Transfer information sessions are an opportunity for you to learn about the details of the transfer admissions process, academics, credit evaluations, financial aid, housing, dining, and student life! Program dates and registration are available here.
LGBTQ+ Session and Tour
Join us for an LGBTQ+ information session and campus tour on April 17, 2021, at 12:30 PM! This session will include information about KU's LGBTQ+ student organizations and resources on campus in addition to information about the admissions process. The campus tour will include a stop at the LGBTQ+ Resource Center and Stonewall special interest housing community. Register here!
Military and Veterans Session and Tour
Join us on April 24, 2021, at 12:30 PM for an information session and campus tour focused on the admissions process for prospective students who are veterans or currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces! Learn about campus resources, the admissions process, and how to use your military transcripts and benefits (PANG EAP, VA GI Bill, FTA) during this session. The campus tour will include a stop at the Military and Veterans Services Center as well! Students using their parent’s military benefits are welcome to join this session or contact our Veterans Services Office. Register here!
Self-Guided Campus Tour
Anyone is welcome to take a self-guided tour of campus! Please note that self-guided tours are outdoor only. Self-guided visitors will not be permitted inside any buildings.
Self-guided tour maps will be located outside of the front of the Admissions Center in a stand-up box. Please help yourself!
Feel free to contact your admissions counselor with any follow-up questions after your tour!
Academic Department Contact Information
If you are interested in learning more about a specific academic discipline, please reach out to the department directly. Please note - academic departmental meetings are not a part of our regular campus tour program.
Persons who require an accommodation should notify the Disability Services Office two weeks prior to the event at 610-683-4108 or email DSO@kutztown.edu, TDD number: 610-683-4499, in order to discuss accommodations.