KU Council of Trustees Approve Spring 2020 Graduates at April Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved the spring 2020 graduates as part of their latest meeting held Thursday, April 16.
In Thursday’s business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from prior meeting held March 12, 2020.
* Approved seven internship agreements between KU and Bogia Engineering, Inc., Wyomissing, Pa., HEADstrong Foundation, Holmes, Pa., Her Campus Media, Boston, Mass., Lehigh Valley Arts Council, Allentown, Pa., Peters Township School District, McMurray, Pa., Schuylkill Valley High School, Leesport, Pa., and The Amos Lemon Burkhart Foundation, Mohnton, Pa.
* Approved Spring 2020 graduates.
* Approved purchases and contracts under $100,000, and also purchases and contracts $100,000 and over.
* Approved miscellaneous fees.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, June 11.