KU Council of Trustees Approve 27 Internship Agreements at Thursday's March 2021 Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved 27 internship agreements to highlight the Council’s March 2021 virtual board meeting Thursday afternoon.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from Dec. 10, 2020 meeting.
* Approved 27 internship agreements with Allentown Public Library (Library/Technologies Education), Alternative Consulting Enterprises, LLC (Counselor Education), Archivio Digitale Boncompagni Ludovisi Archive (Art), Benchmark Construction Company (Academic Affairs), Center for Vision Loss (Counselor Education), Collegiate Sports Management Group (Sport Management), Community Services Group (Psychology), Ethos Clinic Bethlehem (Counselor Education), Immortal Vision Studio (Art), Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 (Social Work), Lehigh University Police Department (Criminal Justice), LGBT Center for Greater Reading (Counselor Education), Manheim Central School District (Counselor Education), Merakey Pennsylvania (Counselor Education), Motorcar Colors (Sport Management), National Museum of American Jewish History (Art), Nazareth Area School District (Counselor Education), North East Treatment (Counselor Education), Our Whole Living Counseling (Counselor Education), Round Rock Independent School District (Art Education), Signature Training Academy (Sport Management), Soccer Shots (Sport Management), The Lehigh Council of Churches (Social Work), Penn State Berks (Counselor Education), Ursinus College (Counselor Education), York Revolution Baseball Team (Sport Management) and Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. (Social Work).
* Approved an affiliation agreement with KU's College of Education and Manheim Township School District.
* Approved an articulation agreement with East Stroudsburg University for biology, political science, psychology, public administration and sociology.
* Approved a letter of understanding with HSNC University (Mumbai, India) for cinema, television and media production.
* Approved transfer and articulation agreements with Valley Forge Military Academy and College.
* Approved Dr. Richard Wells for honorary doctorate degree.
* Approved capital spending plan.
* Approved 2021-22 auxiliary budgets.
* Approved amended KU Policy GEN-004: Protection-Supervision of Minors.
* Approved amendments to the Council of Trustees bylaws.
* Approved amendment to the Kutztown University Order of Succession Plan.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, April 29.