It's On Us
Started in 2014 by former Vice President Joe Biden, It's On Us is a national campaign committed to ending sexual assault on college campuses by emphasizing the part we all have to play in creating a culture of respect. It's On Us has four pillars:
- To RECOGNIZE that non-consensual sex is sexual assault.
- To IDENTIFY situations in which sexual assault might occur.
- To INTERVENE in situations where consent has not or cannot be given.
- To CREATE an environment in which sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported
Kutztown University became an It's On Us partner school in 2016, and was awarded the It's On Us PA Grant in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
How can I get involved?
- Attend the weekly Chapter meetings on Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m. in 126 Old Main.
- Become an It's On Us representative for your club.
- Support our events! Check out our Women's Center Calendar of Events.
What can I do right now to make a difference?