Accepted students must deposit by May 15 for the fall semester and January 13 for the spring semester.
Follow these next steps in the enrollment process
Have you already paid your Advanced Registration Deposit? Click here!
Accepted Student Events
Beyond the Classroom: This smaller-scale program will provide a glimpse of some of the opportunities that come with a KU education. You'll learn about next steps in the enrollment process, speak with current students, faculty, and staff, and have lunch on campus during this interactive program. We will also offer campus tours!
- March 8
Accepted Student Reception: Join us for our largest accepted student event! Whether you have paid your deposit or are still making your final decision, this program will answer all of your questions and prepare you for your next steps!
- April 6
- Pay the Advanced Registration Deposit (ARD) to accept your offer of admission.
- File the FAFSA.
Send Advanced Placement (AP) test scores and dual enrollment college transcripts.
AP test scores should be sent to the Registrar's Office directly from College Board. Learn more about our evaluation process here!
Official college transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions from the institution where dual enrollment coursework was completed. View more about this process here.
Submit your final, official transcript.
Incoming first-year students must send an official, final transcript that lists the most recent grades and an official signature with a graduation date. This may be sent electronically through Parchment, or via US mail.
Incoming transfer students must send an official, final college transcript. Transfer credit evaluations can be viewed in your student portal.
Veteran Students - Apply for Military Education Benefits.
- Apply for your VA GI Bill after completing basic and advanced training (approval process can take 6-8 weeks).
- Using EAP? Apply by the program deadline date through your military unit (Air and Army National Guard only).
- Submit your official military transcript: CCAF (Air Force) or DoD Joint Services Transcript (all other branches) to KU Registrar’s Office for academic credit evaluation.
- Using VA GI Bill benefits transferred from your parent? Apply for benefits in your own name (approval process can take 6-8 weeks).
- Using the National Guard’s Military Family Education Program (PA GI Bill)? Apply by the program deadline date through the PA National Guard Education Office.
Visit Veterans Services for additional details!