General Education Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the requirements for the General Education Program, students will be able to:
1. Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
2. Apply scientific and quantitative reasoning to solve problems and increase knowledge.
3. Apply skills in critical analysis and reasoning for the interpretation of data.
4. Engage critically with creative or artistic works.
5. Demonstrate the ability to retrieve, interpret, evaluate, and use information.
6. Analyze the role of values, ethics, diversity, and multiple perspectives in local and global society.
7. Demonstrate an understanding of various models for the development of the whole person.
8. Explore concepts, ideas, and methods from a variety of disciplines.