Financial Aid Office
209 Stratton Administration Building
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m. (4 p.m. in the summer)
You can chat with the Financial Aid Office.
You can now file the 2023-24 FAFSA form. 2021 income and tax information is used.
The 2022-23 FAFSA can still be filed using 2020 income information.
Schedule a one-on-one online meeting with Financial Aid Services
- KU's priority filing deadline is February 15.
- Deadline for PA residents to be considered for a PA State Grant is May 1.
- Apply for a Parent PLUS or Private Loan after June 1.
- Quick Links
Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Progress Requirements
- Rights and Responsibilities for Student Borrowers
- Student Loan Repayment
- Financial Aid Terms
- Special Circumstances and Professional Judgment