ResNet (short for Residence Hall Network & Computing) is a collaborative service provided by the Office of Information Technology, Housing & Dining Services and Residence Life.
ResNet is responsible for providing internet access and technology support to all resident students. Highlights of the ResNet program include:
- A secure, high-speed, enterprise wi-fi network (BearNet Secure) providing fully-encrypted internet access throughout the residence halls
- An open, high-speed, enterprise wi-fi network (ResNet WiFi) providing convenient internet access throughout the residence halls
- A dedicated ResNet help desk, open 6 days a week during the academic year, to provide free technology-related support to resident students
- A campus-wide, digital cable television service with a connection in every room
- More than 60 public computers located in computer labs, lounges and lobbies throughout the residence halls
Hours of operation
Although ResNet doesn't have regular hours during the summer, you can contact us online or leave a voicemail message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
The ResNet helpdesk is located in the Deatrick Hall lobby. The Deatrick Hall front doors are open to all students during our normal hours of operation.
Need more info?
ResNet (Residence Hall Network and Computing Services) provides access, service and support of information technologies in order to promote the living/learning environment in the residential community. Furthermore, ResNet contributes to the development of residents through education and awareness/advocacy of current technology-related issues.ResNet Mission Statement