COE Support Center
The COE Support Center provides assistance with Anthology and clearances. The office is located on the first floor of Beekey in room 129 and is open Monday-Friday from 8am-12pm, 1pm-4:30pm. Contact management technician Vale Deeter at email@example.com | 484-646-5900.
Anthology is an online portfolio system used to review clearances and to evaluate key assessments. An account is provided to all COE and VPA students who require one for a teacher education program. New students will receive a welcome email around two weeks prior to the start of the semester with a link to log in. Current students and faculty can login here using your KU email and password.
Anthology help guides:
- Anthology login instructions
- Inital clearances info sheet for freshman and transfers
- Submitting initial clearances to Anthology
- Submitting work on Anthology through D2L
- Submitting student teaching clearances
- Logging into Anthology
- Video: Student Teacher Supervisor Evaluation Walkthrough
- Video: Finding Mentor Feedback on Anthology
- Video: Disposition Evaluation Walkthrough
- How to access pending evaluations
- How to evaluate students without work submissions
- How to change evaluation release options
- How to connect your D2L shells to Anthology
- For Cooperating Mentor Teachers
Please note: accounts for inactive/graduated students will be expired. Keep personal copies of your clearances results.