International Student Tuition Waiver
- A limited number of tuition waivers are available to new incoming undergraduate international students.
- Tuition waivers will be offered on a rolling basis until all funding is offered.
- Students may receive a tuition waiver and any merit scholarships for which they qualify.
- Tuition waivers are guaranteed for up to nine semesters, as long as students maintain minimum eligibility requirements.
- Completed CSS Profile
- Demonstrated financial need, based on CSS Profile report
- Above-average academic achievement
- Admitted to an undergraduate degree program at Kutztown University
- Applicable to first degree only
- 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average
- 24 credits earned every academic year
- Good disciplinary standing
- 20% waiver of out-of-state tuition, before the out-of-state reduction
- $3,858 per year based on the 2022-2023 tuition rate which equals $1,929 per semester