Health & Wellness Services
Welcome to Kutztown University's Health & Wellness Center.
We provide students with care and treatment of illness, injuries, reproductive/gynecological health, short-term mental health counseling and assistance to students who develop negative relationships with drugs and alcohol.
The staff and faculty encourage students to adopt a lifelong commitment to wellness and healthy living through our educational and outreach programs. We are here to assist you in maintaining your optimal health.
- Appointments are required by all departments.
- Please select the appropriate department for details regarding services, scheduling and hours of operation.
- If you need immediate mental health assistance contact Holcomb 24-hour crisis intervention hotline at 610-379-2007.
Staff (Click on the name to email)
Amanda Volkert, Executive Director of Health and Wellness Services
William Lendzinski, Assistant Director for Clinical Services
Frances Cortez Funk, Director of Health Promotion Services
- Provide access to services and resources that promote physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Ensure that all students seeking services are treated with respect, understanding, sensitivity, and compassion.
- Provide a learning environment in which students can make informed decisions about their health that enhances the development of healthy lifestyles.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Kutztown University departments as well as the surrounding community to enhance student wellbeing and support student academics and retention.
Patients Rights and Responsibilities
PATIENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES CLICK HERE
Kutztown Care Plan Worksheet
As students transition to college life, we want to ensure that our students maintain continuity of care for any medical or mental health conditions. If you find that a specialist in Kutztown or the surrounding area would be more beneficial to you while you are away from home, please complete the Kutztown Care Plan Worksheet and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you with locating providers in the area.
Wishing you a smooth transition to college life at KU!
Your Golden Partners in Wellness,