Current Clinical Services Protocols - As of 3-9-22
- Students requesting services will need to call 610-683-4082 for an appointment.
- Anyone entering the Health Center must wear a mask.
- We are currently testing only symptomatic students for COVID-19. All testing is by appointment only. Please call 610-683-4082 to schedule a testing appointment.
- If you are identified as a close contact to a COVID positive person you will be contacted by the Health Center.
- Currently, anyone needing to quarantine or isolate due to COVID 19 must do so at home. More detailed information on KU's Campus Protocols visit Kutztown.edu/spring2022
Open during normal hours of operation. To self-treat minor colds and injuries, just follow the posted instructions. It's FREE.
- Tylenol (Acetaminophen)
- Ibuprofen (Advil/Motrin)
- Over-The-Counter Cold Medicines
- Cough Drops
- First Aid Supplies
The Self-Care Center is not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The medication, supplies and information provided is to help you make informed choices about your health. Always follow your healthcare provider's advice if it differs from what is listed.
***If in doubt, feel free to make an appointment with one of our healthcare professionals.