2023-2024 Academic Year Membership Rates
Single Semester: $142
Fall Semester Dates: August 26th-December 22nd
Spring Semester Dates: January 2nd-May 10th
Memberships to the Student Recreation Center are available to all Kutztown University students, faculty*, staff*, alumni and their immediate family members and can be purchased at the SRC Information Desk using cash, check, Bear Bucks or payroll deduction. All full-time undergraduate students are automatically assessed the Student Recreation Center fee in their tuition bill and can access the facilities with their Kutztown University student ID card.
Graduate students are not automatically assessed the membership fee and can join by paying their fee at the Office of Student Accounts.
*Faculty/Staff rates include Emeriti faculty, retired staff, KUF, KUSSI, and food service employees.
All other members will be required to obtain an SRC ID or Pool ID card.
- After you purchase your membership, take your membership receipt and photo ID to the KU Card Office (AF107) located in the Academic Forum on the North Side of campus.
- Your initial picture ID card will be created for you at no charge.
- This card will then allow you to access the Student Recreation Center and/or Keystone Hall Swimming Pool depending on the type of membership purchased.
NOTE: Please bring your receipt with you on your initial visit to the SRC or Keystone Hall Swimming Pool as it will take a few days for your membership card to be activated.
Guest Pass Information
Guest passes can be purchased at the SRC Information Desk at a cost of $5.00 per day. Guest passes must be used on the date of purchase. Members may purchase up to three guest passes per day.
Student Recreation Center and Keystone Hall Swimming Pool membership refunds or temporary holds may be issued on a case-by-case basis in the event of:
- Long-term temporary or permanent disability, as verified by a medical doctor, which may prohibit the member from utilizing the services and amenities of the facilities.
- Activation of a member to serve in the United States Armed Forces.
- Other situations which may arise at the discretion of the Director of Recreational Services.
Membership refunds shall not be issued in the event of:
- Suspension of facility privileges as a result of misconduct (initial offense or repeated), policy violation, or other violations.
- Termination of enrollment at Kutztown University for academic or disciplinary misconduct.
- Involuntary termination of employment at Kutztown University.