2020 Family Day
Due to COVID-19, all Family Day events will be virtual this year.
Saturday, Sept. 26
Students and Families are welcome to join virtually to enjoy the shows and compete virtually as a Golden Bear Family!
- Speed Sketchers – 1p.m. - http://bit.ly/KUPAdraw
- Intention Bracelet – 1 p.m. - http://bit.ly/KUPAintent
- Text Breakers Game Show – 3 p.m. - http://bit.ly/KUPAtext
- Mark Toland Virtual Mind Reader – 5 p.m. - http://bit.ly/KUPAmind
- Peter Boie Magic Show – 7 p.m. - https://engage.kutztown.edu/event/6147508
- Virtual Planetarium Show – 8 p.m. - https://engage.kutztown.edu/event/6462191
- College Lip Sync Battle – 9 p.m. - http://bit.ly/KUPAlipsync
KU STORE Family Day Sale
September 26 - 27
30% off Family Apparel & Gift
25% off All Apparel & Gift
Ends 9/27/20 | In-store & online
Excludes other discounts
FUTURE FAMILY DAY DATES
- September 18, 2021
About Family Day
The Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs is responsible for Family Day and other large-scale programs to support student success. Join us for a fun day of activities for the whole family. The day is built around our home football game for the day - but we have a variety of activities for students, parents, siblings, and other family members both before and after the game. We partner with student organizations, the library, the German Heritage Center, the planetarium, the MSU movie series, and other Academic and co-curricular departments to bring a large variety of events that you can pick and choose from. If you have any questions or would like to be involved in planning or volunteering for Family Day, please contact Jerry Schearer, Associate Dean for Inclusion and Outreach or call 610-683-4923.
Persons with a disability, and who require accommodation, should notify the Disability Services Office two weeks prior to the event at 610-683-4108 or email DSO@kutztown.edu, TDD number: 610-683-4499, in order to discuss accommodations. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations. Please note: Kutztown University does not provide wheelchairs or other mobility devices.