Services We Provide
- Cleaning services
- Floor care
To request services, please submit a work request through iService Desk at workorders.kutztown.edu
- Custodial Workers
- Custodial Lead Workers
- Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) Certified Technicians
The "Housing Custodial Services" unit supports our student population by maintaining clean and safe living spaces for our students and Residence Life staff. We provide seven day a week coverage to ensure staff is available to respond to concerns, and that a high level of cleanliness is maintained at all times. Below are some of the cleaning frequencies in some of the most common areas.
- Common Restrooms/Showers (Daily Cleaning: trash removal, disinfect surfaces, refill dispensers)
- Entrances/Lobbies (Daily Cleaning: trash removal, clean glass doors, dust mop)
- Housing Offices (Weekly Cleaning: trash/recycling removal, dry mop floors, weekly vacuum carpet)
Academic and Administrative Buildings
"E&G" Custodial Services is the work unit that supports the University mission by maintaining a clean and safe environment for members of the campus community in administrative buildings. Below are some of the cleaning frequencies in the most common areas.
- Classrooms (Daily Cleaning: trash removal, board wiping, dry mop floors)
- Restrooms (Daily Cleaning: trash removal, disinfect bowls/ urinals, mop floors, clean mirrors)
- Offices (Weekly Cleaning: trash/recycling removal, dry mop floors. Monthly: vacuum carpets)