KU Card News

Kutztown University Office of Student Accounts has announced that they can now accept credit/debit cards that show the visa logo!
That's right, you can now pay for Bear Bucks online using your VISA card! When you log onto MyKU and purchase Bear Bucks for your student, you may now use VISA.  
Please visit the Office of Student Accounts webpage for more details.