ENGAGE is a way for students to get involved, learn more about events and organizations on campus, and start building his or her resume. This is the new networking website that students can use to get recommendations on joining clubs, attending campus events and activities and learning about campus news. Every student has the opportunity to create their own page, similar to other social networking sites, but with many more advantages to help them enhance their learning and out-of-classroom experiences.
Not only does ENGAGE help students get involved, students who are already officers or members of an organization benefit from this website, as student organizations have the capability to personalize the group's page on the ENGAGE site, allowing him or her to add photos, events,
ENGAGE Tools for Individual Students
KU Golden Bears
- Visit Your Virtual Student Involvement Office
- Create a Profile
- Find Others with Similar Interests
- See What's Happening!
- Meet 200+ Student Organizations
- Contact Student Leaders
- Track Service Hours
- Participate in Elections
- Volunteer for University Committees
Log-in with your full KU email address and KU email password
Answer a few brief questions about yourself
Upload your photo and create your own personal profile
Start browsing events and organizations
ENGAGE Tools for Student Organizations
KU Organization Leaders: Use your online office in ENGAGE to:
- Store & Share Documents, Calendars, Agendas, Minutes, etc.
- Maintain Membership lists
- Invite Members
- Track Service Hours
- Conduct Elections
- Upload Pictures
- Post News
KU Student/Faculty/Staff Log In
- Step 1: Visit http://engage.kutztown.edu
- Step 2: Log-in with your full KU email address and KU email password
- Step 3: Answer a few brief questions about yourself (if this is the first time logging in)
- Step 4: Find your organization by clicking the "Organizations" button. Then, after clicking on the organization there are many options to those in the role of "administrator" for the group. Administrators will have a "Manage Organizations" button on the bottom of the navigation bar on the right side. Those wishing to make changes that do not have that settings bar may ask the organization's administrator for permission. Administrators are typically set to be the president and advisor of the organization until those individuals make adjustments. Questions? Contact Student Involvement! 610-683-1383; email.
Many of these functions are intuitive, but if you wish for some assistance you have a few choices.
- Come to Student Involvement, MSU 153, and a staff member will provide an overview.
- Visit the CampusLabs help desk online at https://engagesupport.campuslabs.com/hc/en-us
There are tutorials on all of the tools and functions, as well as "Getting Started Guides".