Photography and Digital Images
The Office of Marketing and Communication's university photographer can be scheduled for official faculty/staff photographs or for coverage of a university event. This includes basic video requests.
If the university photographer cannot be present at an event, a freelance photographer may be hired by the University Relations office or the requesting department as a replacement. Expenses vary and unless the images are desired for use in University Relations or for marketing/communications materials, the costs incurred are the requesting department’s responsibility.
Please share information about your event(s) well in advance so we may add it to our editorial calendar and potentially plan greater strategic coverage and/or promotion.
Photo Inventory and Requests
The university photographer maintains an inventory of digital images for campus use.
To request photography coverage, please complete this form. To request access to Kutztown University's library of previous photography, contact Leanne Recla, director of marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide at least ten working days’ notice for coverage requests.
- Printed materials: 300 dpi (high resolution)
- Web/digital image requirements: 72 dpi
Custom Zoom Backgrounds
To change your background you must be in the desktop App, not a web browser. Download the desktop App here. Then follow these next steps.
- Download your background of choice from the list below.
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings.
- Click Virtual Background.
- Upload your choice of background.
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking +Add Image.
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
First Gen PROUD Wallpaper
A maroon wallpaper with a heavy black vignette reading "First Gen Proud" on the top left in white and spirit colors with KU's First Gen seal in the bottom right.