Military-Affiliated and Veterans Online Orientation
Attending new student Military-Affiliated and Veterans Orientation is a crucial step in transitioning to Kutztown University. This online orientation must be taken in addition to New Student Orientation before the semester begins.
- Benefit eligibility
- How your military benefits can be used to cover some of the cost of college attendance
- Documents you are required to submit in order to use your benefits at KU
- The KU Veterans Services Enrollment Certification form ***you must submit this form to receive your military benefits****
- How to submit your official military transcript to receive academic credit
- and more...
**Military and Veterans Orientation is not the same as New Student Orientation. It is s separate requirement for students who are using military benefits. All new students must register for and attend New Student Orientation. **
1. Register for Mil-Vet Orientation as early as possible so you can apply for your military benefits early.
2. After you attend Mil-Vet Orientation, schedule a meeting with a Veterans Services staff person to answer any additional questions.
BENEFITS GUIDE & forms
Click below to find important resources:
- Military Education Benefit Guides
- KU Veterans Services Enrollment Certification Form
- Transfer Student Change Schools and Change Major Form
- Military Transcript Process