Transfer Student Information
TRANSFER STUDENT SUCCESS STARTS AS A GOLDEN BEAR
Succeeding at KU is an investment in your education which begins now. To enhance your transfer experience, the KU Student Success Team provides personalized academic support, student success workshops and our own semester calendar to help you plan out your semester.
How can the Student Success Team help me Succeed?
Meet with a member of the Student Success Team for personalized academic support. Learn skills and techniques on how to stay organized, be successful, and track your progress.
Student Success Workshops are held on Tuesdays during the free hour at 11 am. Some workshop topics include Time Management, Study Skills, Test Taking Skills, and Goal Setting.
10 TIPS for TRANSFER STUDENTS from TRANSFER STUDENTS
1. Meet with your advisor
2. Utilize your professor's office hours
3. Give a friend or family member a tour of campus to become acclimated
4. Attend the Involvement Fair and join one club
5. Find your ultimate study space
6. Take advantage of all academic resources such as Tutoring Services and Writing Center
7. Get your resume reviewed by the Career Development Center
8. Check your Kutztown email, D2L, and MyKU daily
9. Don't be afraid to ask for help!
10. Contact the Student Success Team at email@example.com
Tau Sigma National Honor Society
Tau Sigma National Honor Society Tau Sigma National Honor Society is a growing, prestigious organization on KU's campus for transfer students! Established by Briana Zdradzinski in December 2016, the Eta Mu chapter is the 3rd Tau Sigma chapter within PASSHE. Currently, at over 100 members, this chapter has been recognizing transfer students who earned a GPA of 3.5 or higher in their first ... scholarships are available through Tau Sigma just for members. The opportunities continue as the chapter grows. Tau Sigma National Honor Society transfer, honor, society, tau sigma, national honor. For more information see link.