Kutztown University has both institutional and specialized accreditation.
- Kutztown University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19104; Telephone 267-284-5000 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
College of Business
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)
- National Council for Accreditation of Coaching Education (NCACE)
College of Education
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation(CAEP)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- American Chemical Society (ACS) (program approval)
- Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET
- Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
College of Visual and Performing Arts
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)