As part of System Redesign, the State System has been creating a comprehensive, strategic planning toolset that aligns multiyear System and university goals, net price strategies, budgets, and academic planning to ensure results and underpin individual and institutional accountability and sustainability. This summer marks the integration of these work efforts into a new Comprehensive Planning Process. The intent of the new process is to streamline the work performed by the universities, eliminating unnecessary and redundant data requested through multiple processes. Where applicable, data are provided or projections calculated to reduce university work effort.
- 2020-21 KU Comprehensive Planning Narrative (Sept. 4, 2020)
- 2020-21 Sustainability Mid-Year Progress Report (Feb. 22, 2021)
- 2021-22 KU Comprehensive Planning Narrative (Sept. 13, 2021)
- 2021-22 Sustainability Mid-Year Progress Report (Feb. 22, 2022)
- 2022-23 KU Comprehensive Planning Narrative (Sept. 23, 2022)