Institutional Effectiveness Team
Overseeing and monitoring institutional effectiveness, the Institutional Effectiveness Team is primarily responsible for:
- contributing to the development of a strong and comprehensive institutional culture of assessment and continuous improvement.
- coordinating the assessment work of all University divisions.
- ensuring that individual units and assessment committees are informed about the assessment processes and outcomes of other units.
- identifying common assessment-based institutional needs and goals and using this information to guide professional development and improve educational effectiveness through planning, budgeting, and resource allocations.
- tracking, organizing, and guiding the completion of documents critical to institutional effectiveness (i.e. Middle States Self-Study, Midpoint Peer Review, and Annual Institutional Update; Annual Institutional Assessment Report).
Meeting Schedule for Fall 2023
Aug. 9, 2023
Oct. 18, 2023
Nov. 15, 2023