School Social Work Admissions
Admission requirements for the Certificate in School Social Work program include:
- Interview (zoom or in person)
- Transcript from MSW degree program
- MSW degree from a CSWE accredited program*
*The certificate may be completed concurrently with a CSWE accredited MSW program. (You may contact the Social Work Department for more information.)
Note: If you are a current Kutztown University Master of Social Work or Doctor of Social Work student, please contact the Social Work Department to add the certificate.
Important Information (Please read before applying):
- Please do not wait to submit your application while waiting for other application materials to be completed or submitted.
- Place a request with all institutions you’ve attended for official transcripts to be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions: email@example.com. This includes colleges and universities where only one semester was completed or one course was taken. Do you not need to request transcripts from Kutztown University.
- All communications from the Office of Graduate Admissions regarding your application will come via email. It is extremely important that you enter a valid email address on your application.
- For all materials that you are required to submit, such as a resume or clearances, please add those items through the applicant dashboard upon submitting your application.
When you are ready to apply, click on the link below and sign into the application website. You will need to setup an account if you are first-time user. You may choose Master of Social Work with School Social Work certificate or just School Social Work certificate (under certificate program).
For help with the application, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.