Council of Trustees Approve Spring 2023 Graduates at Thursday's April Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved the spring 2023 graduates to highlight the Council’s March board meeting Thursday afternoon.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved meeting minutes from March 23, 2023.
* Approved six new internship agreements with Catie’s Cause; Accord Italy Smart Tours; Reading School District; DEA Allentown Resident Office; PRO Rehabilitation Services; and U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
* Approved six agreements with various international organizations including Jyoti Nivas College, St. Joseph’s University, NITTE (NU), Padmashree Group of Institutions, Bangalore University, and Bengaluru City University.
* Approved the undergraduate tuition rate for non-Pennsylvania residents.
* Approved miscellaneous fees.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, June 8, 2023.