KU Council of Trustees Approve Fall 2022 Graduates at Thursday's December Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved the candidates for degrees in preparation for KU's 2022 fall commencement to highlight the Council’s December board meeting Thursday afternoon.
More than 410 students will be awarded degrees during Kutztown University's fall commencement Saturday, Dec. 17. Dr. Kenneth S. Hawkinson, university president, and Dr. Lorin Basden Arnold, provost and vice president for Academic Affairs, will preside. For more information, visit https://www.kutztown.edu/commencement.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved meeting minutes from Nov. 3, 2022.
* Approved 17 new internship agreements with Campbell Media, Patriot League, Kids Peace, The Calm Space, LLC, Samaritan Counseling Center, Valley Youth House LV Shelter, Ponessa Behavioral Health, Empower the Mind, LLC, Dynamic Counseling Associates, LLC, Irie Wellness, TRU Performance, A Love for Life Foundation, Berks Counseling Center, Holcomb Behavioral health Systems, Zen Holistics, Advance Counseling and Research Services, and Project Transition.
* Approved Course Sharing Codicils with Millersville University, Commonwealth University and Penn West University.
* Approved Affiliation Agreement with Pennsylvania Western University (course sharing).
* Approved the candidates for 2022 fall graduation.
* Approved the Audit Report on Financial Statements.
* Approved the Certification of University External Financial Support.
* Approved the 2023-24 auxiliary fees.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, March 23, 2023.