KU Council of Trustees Approve Affiliation Agreement with LVHN at November 2022 Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved a new affiliation agreement with Lehigh Valley Health Network to highlight the Council’s November 2022 board meeting Thursday afternoon.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved meeting minutes from Sept. 22, 2022.
* Approved seven new internship agreements with ASR Media, Parralux VideoProduction, Saggio Technology, BCPS, Engage Arts Studio, Spin, Paperboy Media Group.
* Approved Course Sharing Codicil with East Stroudsburg University (MGT454, Organizational Behavior).
* Approved Affiliation Agreement with Lehigh Valley Health Network, Department of Education.
* Approved the 2022-23 E&G Budget Revision.
* Approved Summer 2023 Study Abroad program fees.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 15.