KU Council of Trustees Approve New Internship Agreements at September 2021 Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved 13 internship agreements to highlight the Council's September 2021 board meeting Thursday afternoon.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from June 10, 2021 meeting.
* Approved 13 internship agreements with BattleBorne, City of Philadelphia, East Stroudsburg University, ESF Camps, Hempfield School District, Lancaster General Hospital, Lehigh Carbon Community College, Muhlenberg School District, New Jersey Jackals, PA Power Wrestling, Ray Baseball Club, Penn State University (Mont Alto Campus) and Walko's Landscaping and Nursery.
* Approved affiliation agreement with KU's College of Education and Forest Hill Nature Preschool, Forest Hill, Md.
* Approved eight new letters of understanding with Bloomsburg University, California University (Pa.), Clarion University, East Stroudsburg University, Lock Haven University, Mansfield University, Slippery Rock University and West Chester University.
* Approved three agreements of academic cooperation with Hawk Mountain Sanctuary, Rodale Institute and Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation.
* Approved supplement letters of understanding with HSNC University (Mumbai, India) and East Stroudsburg University.
* Approved Kutztown University Order of Succession Plan.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 4, 250 McFarland Student Union.